Women: chocolate for the first one and sex can wait.

Filed under: , by: dwie


finally, we can conclude that men are from Mars & women are from... yeah...from some strange land! Chocolates over sex, in a recent poll for the Princes Quay Shopping Center in Hull, is what women have told. Now it baffles me how can a bar of chocolate available so easily at a store be more valuable than having a great night in bed? The mind of women is strange indeed, or is it?

First, before we move any further let me put the whole survey into perspective for you. Let me be a good reporter (for one time only) & stop sensationalizing this stuff. This is the actual order of priority for women, as they have revealed in the little survey.

let's go to the result top ten poll:

1. Being with family
2. Being in love
3. Holidays
4. Chocolate
5. Sex
6. Shopping
7. Being with friends
8. great day
9. Nights out with friends
10. Going out for dinner

Now if you take a careful look at the top of this list then it says staying with family. That is sweet, real sweet. Then it says, Being in love. Ah! How touching. If this continues I might just end up crying. Third on the list is A holiday. Now thats more like it. Ok, all kidding apart, this survey says nothing new. It just shows that women are sensitive, caring & just have always given more importance to Emotional side of things than physical side.

Then there are chocolates, followed by sex. Now, this is not that surprising if you think about it properly. Baffled? Well, let me make myself a bit clearer. Chocolates are cheap, they are cleanly packed, they stay where they are kept, they melt off easily & most importantly once you are done with them, they leave a pleasant taste in your mouth (unlike men). See, I aint taking sides, Im just hoping to unravel the mystery for you behind this choice (even though my logic is bad).

See, what Im most pleased with this list is that shopping comes in at 6. Now, I hope some of the gals I know are reading this carefully. Shopping is at 6 girls, not 1. Anyway, it was a great poll to take & Im sure it was all in just good fun. Finally, before I leave you with your own thoughts on the matter, I said earlier that chocolates are cheap. Im sure some of my friends of fairer sex (who are very unfair critics) might say men are cheaper. To that all I say is-perception

2 comments:

On August 19, 2008 at 7:05 PM , SULTAN said...

that so nice webpage i,m
hamad from oman

 
On September 10, 2008 at 6:01 PM , Joy Sastra Wijaya said...

I like chocolate I like sex with a women... wow is that true? where you got this info. Interesting topic mam...